Hearing Aid Fitting
Professional Hearing Aid Fitting in Houma, LA
No two patients experience the same degree of hearing loss or have the same ear anatomy, so getting a perfectly fitting hearing aid is critical. If your hearing aids aren’t fitted properly, they may not be as comfortable and effective as they should be. Your hearing aids need to fit perfectly to ensure that they’re doing their job in helping you hear better.
Comprehensive Hearing Solutions offers a complete range of hearing aid solutions to help you hear perfectly and comfortably. We provide a series of scientifically proven fitting procedures to give you the perfect fit.
Schedule an appointment today and start hearing your best. We’re ready to serve you.
Hear The World Around You
When it comes to hearing aids, one size does not fit all. Our ears come in varying shapes, affecting the way a hearing aid will sit in your ear. That’s why getting a hearing aid fitted precisely to your ear’s specific shape is crucial.
Comprehensive Hearing Solutions understands that each person’s hearing loss is unique, which is why we use probe microphone or probe-mic measurements during hearing aid verification.
This allows us to validate and fine-tune the hearing aid to your specific hearing loss, ensuring that you’re getting the precise level of sound amplification that you need.
When you undergo our probe-mic measurement, we’ll insert a small, soft probe tube into your ear canal along with your hearing aid. We do this to ensure that your hearing aid works perfectly for your unique needs.
We want you to hear the soft sounds easily just as much as we want you to hear the loud sounds without being too loud and uncomfortable. That’s why we ensure that your hearing aid amplifies correctly at every frequency. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible hearing solution, so you can enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
Accurate Fitting for Better Hearing
At Comprehensive Hearing Solutions, we only give the best services to our clients. If you’re getting your hearing device from us, rest assured that you’re getting top-notch and all-encompassing hearing care services.
We employ several steps and strategies backed by modern-day audiology research to ensure that you can hear perfectly once you’re done with the procedure.
If your hearing devices were given or gifted to you by a loved one, you might find that your hearing aid is uncomfortable or ineffective because they’re not fitted for you.
We recommend that you have them evaluated by our experts to ensure that the sound output is still accurate and that the hearing aids fit well in your ear.
Hearing aid fitting is essential to get the most out of your hearing device. If your hearing aid is not customized for your specific needs, visit Comprehensive Hearing Solutions to have it checked.
Our audiologist will ensure that your hearing aid provides the correct level of sound amplification and that it fits snuggly in your ear.
Our Hearing Aid Fitting Process
Comprehensive Hearing Solutions is dedicated to providing you with the best possible hearing solution. Our end-to-end hearing aid fitting process is designed to ensure that you get a perfect fit for your hearing aid.
Our three-part hearing aid fitting process includes the following:
The Fitting and Orientation Appointment
During the fitting appointment, we will:
- Conduct a thorough case history and review of your hearing test to determine the best course of action.
- Use real-ear measurements, such as probe-mic measurement, to ensure that your hearing aid is calibrated to your specific hearing loss.
- Provide you with a comprehensive orientation and demonstration of how your hearing aid works, including how to use and care for it.
Two Follow Up Appointments for Care and Counseling
During the first follow-up appointment, we will:
- Check how you adjust to your hearing aid and make any necessary calibrations to help you hear flawlessly.
- Ensure that your hearing aids are comfortable and help you hear better.
- Assist you with connecting your hearing device to your smartphone.
- Counsel you on how to get the most out of your hearing device.
On the second follow-up appointment:
- Check your hearing aid to ensure that it is working correctly.
- Test the benefits of your hearing aid and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
- Counsel you on proper continued use and maintenance to achieve the best results and prolong its lifespan.
- Recommend how to best improve your hearing aid experience.
On your follow-up appointment, we will ask you to participate in benefit testing to ensure that your hearing aid provides the best possible results. We will compare how you hear with and without your hearing aids to measure their effectiveness.
Benefit testing allows us to:
- Determine the real-life benefits that you are receiving from your hearing aid.
- Make any necessary adjustments to improve the function of your hearing aid.
- Ensure that you are receiving the maximum benefit from your hearing aid.
- Help you fine-tune your hearing aid to your specific hearing loss.
- Isolate and solve any problems that you may be experiencing with your hearing aid.
Comprehensive Hearing Solutions’ extensive hearing aid fitting process is designed to ensure that you get the best possible fit for your hearing aid.
Our audiologist will take the time to counsel, evaluate, and ensure that your hearing aid is providing the correct level of sound amplification based on your unique hearing needs. We want you to be comfortable with your new hearing device.
Feel free to ask questions anytime during the process to ensure you get the most out of your hearing aid.
Taking the Extra Mile To Help You Hear Better
Here at Comprehensive Hearing Solutions, we go above and beyond to help you hear better. With our comprehensive real-ear measurements and benefit testing, our hearing aid fitting process ensures that you meet your prescriptive targets and get the most out of your hearing device.
We understand that every patient is different, so we ensure each person receives a tailored hearing aid fitting procedure. No two hearing loss cases are exactly alike.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Here at Comprehensive Hearing Solutions, our priority is to provide the best auditory solutions possible to meet our patients’ hearing needs and improve their quality of life.
Don’t wait any longer to get the help that you need. Schedule your hearing aid fitting appointment today to get started on your journey to better hearing.
Read More About Hearing Loss and Testing Services
Hearing Loss the Same
Download Our Helpful PDF
What Should I Look for in an Audiologist?
Providing Audiological Evaluation and Communication Needs Assessment for Houma, Thibodaux, Raceland, Lockport, Bourg, and the surrounding area.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION